
Becky & I gearing up for Norris Lake, TN. This is where I live in Maynardville, TN, just north of Knoxville.

Julie & Becky taking in the mountain air. They came down from Pennsylvania for a fitness "boot camp" but we spent more time having fun than working out.

Becky posing with Brad Nicley, an amateur competitive bodybuilder I'm working with.

L-R Brad, his cousin Karen (another bodybuilder) Becky, me and Julie out for a night on the town in Knoxville.

Becky & I.

Julie & I.

This was part of the boot camp, supreme healthy eating. The rest of the weekend wasn't this bad though.

Bald River Falls, TN

This was taken right before our parasailing venture across the mountains. (just kidding)

The Smokey's.

"Fugitive Dam". Parts of this area were used for the movie "The Fugitive" with Tommy Lee Jones and Harrison Ford.

Y'all come back now, hear?

No comments:
Post a Comment